- Click Mobiler icon - [Connect IP]. You probably see one android device or the list of Android device if it's in the shared WiFi network.
- Now, simply selecting Android device will connect your Android. You don't have to type IP Address any more.
- If you can't find your device on the list, make sure your desktop and Android device is under the same WiFi network.
- The performance of WiFi connection may be slower than USB connection and it depends on WiFi traffic.
- One-time connection with the USB is REQUIRED after first installing. After that, you can connect your device through WiFi or USB.
"Mobiler Keyboard" Setup
- Switch to "Mobiler Keyboard" after connection. Due to a security reason, automatically switching to "Mobiler Keyboard" is NOT allowed in Android system.
- Try mouse RIGHT button. If you see the keyboard popup, the keyboard isn't switched yet. Meaning, you have to switch or setup a keyboard.
- Without the keyboard setup, most of keys WILL NOT work properly including BACK, MENU button etc.
- After you're done keyboard setup, the mouse RIGHT button will work as "BACK" button.
"Keyboard Only" mode
- "Keyboard Only" mode provides all the key features except device screen or mouse.
- The mode doesn't need to install a USB driver. After connecting with WiFi, simply switch to "Keyboard Only". [Ctrl+Space]
- You'll see what you're typing on the desktop and also can see the typed one on Android screen.
- You can switch to simple skin layout. [Ctrl+Tab]
- "Change Keyboard (F4)" meaning, the keyboard is NOT configured yet. Press F4 or Click mouse RIGHT button and switch to "Mobiler Keyboard".
- If you install from Google Play Market and don't have a USB connection, you still can use all the keys like BACK, MENU etc. Don't forget, you'll get more features with USB connection